for few Minutes the TFS Rangers Team that I am also part of, released the
upgrade Guide to TFS2010 http://vs2010upgradeguide.codeplex.com/wikipage and
VS2010 Quick Reference http://vs2010quickref.codeplex.com/
The Visual Studio 2010 Quick Reference Guidance consists of compact cheat sheets for Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2010 and Visual Studio (VS) 2010, addressing the core problem of teams in the field who are unaware of Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server capabilities or have little time to invest in detailed education.
The artifacts include an overview document and poster that allows you to quickly focus on individual areas like testing, by providing crisp and compact guidance sheets and quick reference posters. You can take these to your 5-min coffee break discussions or use them as a stepping stone to the more detailed and in-depth guidance you will find on MSDN.
The download package consist of three ZIP files containing a number of quick reference posters and quick reference sheets in XML Paper Specification (XPS) format:
- Visual Studio 2010 Quick Reference Guidance – Overview
- An overview of the guidance and focus areas, contained in one index table and overview quick reference poster.
- Visual Studio 2010 Quick Reference Guidance – Basic Guidance
- A collection of basic guidance sheets, focusing on the “what” are the key features and “why” to consider them.
- Visual Studio 2010 Quick Reference Guidance – Supporting Guidance
- A set of documents and quick reference posters, supporting the basic guidance sheets.
Deliver a set of 5-minute 101 reference for each topic area of Visual Studio covering:
- A "What is" section
- A "What are the new and important features“ section
- A "Quick Reference Poster” section