@Connect 2015 for few hours Microsoft has announced a lot of new things , here are
- Developer Tools and Technologies:
- Introducing free Visual Studio Dev Essentials program.
- .NET Core 5 Release Candidate and ASP.NET 5 Release Candidate are now available.
- A beta of Visual Studio Code, also now available and open source.
- and it’s supports extensions
- Microsoft Graph released! http://graph.microsoft.com
- Visual Studio adds a cloud subscription purchase options
- This is kind of like how you can get Adobe Creative Cloud or Office 365, if you’re familiar with that. You pay a monthly or yearly fee like Office 365 and get Visual Studio and a bunch of other benefits.
- Visual Studio 2015 Update 1 RTM will be available on Nov. 30.
- Announcing the new Visual Studio Marketplace!
- Visual Studio Emulator for Android will be available for Mac OS X in a future update.
- Node.js Tools 1.1 for Visual Studio is out, still free, still open source.
- Debug native code on devices with the free Visual Studio GDB Debugger Extension!
- And if you’re doing really serious IoT or embedded work, native Android libraries, Linux kernel modules, or small boards like Raspberry PIs, check out http://visualgdb.com which is an amazing and very complete 3rd party add in for Visual Studio!
- If you’re doing Arduino development, check out http://www.visualmicro.com which has a brand new version and really lights up Visual Studio with some powerful features like an automatic Arduino Board Downloader.
- DevOps and Cloud Development:
- Announcing Visual Studio Team Services (formerly Visual Studio Online).
- Team Foundation Server 2015 Update 1 will be available on Nov. 30.
- A HockeyApp extension is available in the Visual Studio Marketplace, with a free tier.
- Free Azure Storage Explorer at storageexplorer.com that runs on all OSs!
- Azure Service Fabric available in public preview.
- Azure Dev/Test Labs is available in public preview.
CONNECT 2015 KEYNOTES AND VIDEOS
You can watch everyone’s talks here